The Jagdpanzer IV-L70 was a World War Two German tank destroyer with a long barrel high velocity gun. They entered service right at the end of 1943 and served until the end of the war. Over 900 were made and they fought at Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge, and all over the Eastern Front. Four of these vehicles typically made up a platoon, with a company composed of three platoons and two HQ vehices for a total of 14 vehicles. This is a high quality resin kit.